Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Mystery of the Invisible Psychology Tutorial

Originally wrote this post as one big long paragraph, then realised how much was lacking without bullet points...

Yes I managed to lose my psychology class... though I have been subsequently informed by my tutor that they were there the whole time! Thinking they were perhaps simply enveloppé de mystère? Hmmmm...
Other events worth mention in the past few days include...
- A 5 year old style fall, tripping on my jeans on White Street, scraping hands, knee and elbow and earning a plaster with a smiley face on my knee (courtesy of flatmate Mama Beth)
- Going to see a random friend of a friends gig in Oran Mor (the friend of a friend happened to be a cellist)
- Mike, Georgia, Eliza and I being fed a 3 course meal at Sonja's family's manor country house (homemade sticky toffee pudding... mmmmmmmmmm...)
- and finally realising that God's been trying to get my attention for quite a while now.
Really need to start paying more attention to my surroundings.

Much better! Bullet points really do render a post more comprehensible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more crazy cu dual experiences..! i was easting stocky toffe pudding this weekend too!?!

Dish said...

ah, that's where our experiences differ Neal, my pudding was sticky not stocky, and I was eating it, not easting it! :p