Friday, November 04, 2005

A mugs-worth

So as usual I'm supposed to be working, what with lab reports and an Italy trip (wooohooo) amongst other things...
Yet the pull of the distraction was too strong, but as usual my excuses are many and will-power in short supply... incontournable! Have a few thoughts anyway that have been brewing in my head over the last few days that I needed to drain into something.
- Gave my one and only cello pupil her first lesson back just on Monday. I love teaching! Though I'm thinking "regurgitating advice given to me in the past by my Dad and cello teacher and getting paid for it" is a better way of describing it! Is there such a thing as an original piece of advice?
- In mid philosophical discussion over dinner with a wannabe philosophy student friend I was asked why I believe what I believe. Why should I find that such a difficult question to answer?
- Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I live in Glasgow?

These are not rhetorical questions. ;)

A presto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..
you link addict you..

Dish said...

happy now?!