Yeeees... ouais... the todo list is indeed far too long for the number of hours left in the next few days! As Sonja I think said, I have a negative amount of time to do an essay and project and play in 2 concerts, and do church, and bake and eat and sleep... hmmm...
On the + side... mes points forts des derniers jours...
- Toby's amaaazing food... mmmmmm (sampling his gourmet cooking on a Monday night after band practice has become a regular thing! Music+food=quality time spent) Twas also well needed after the mad day of polishing off essays and arranging things for Wednesday which leads me to my second bullet point
- lunch with Maddy on Wednesday
- haggis on Wednesday night (I'm beginning to see a trend here!)
- all 3 of us being in for dinner last night for a change!
- God being so faithful on Wednesday, just as he always is!
- not being stressed the last few days when I should really have been
- talking to the random Moroccan in French last night at house group
- Dancing round the kitchen to beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday stuck on repeat at 8am (grace à Mr Breakey)
- talking to my mother on the phone (tho it made me late for a lecture, but then what's new?!)
- getting an advent calender from her in the post! yipeeee!
- Ben Folds Five
So all in all, it has been a mixed few days, but good!
In fact... as a few people have said to me a few times in the last few days
God is good!