A weekend passed by in a very pretty part of the snow-covered lake-district and I learnt a few things...
- The volume and pitch of my laugh is hereditary
- Gloria Estefan has a Swiss sounding name
- I used to bear a strong resemblance to Elmo
- The word "bigunk" does not describe the noise made from when falling from a great height, nor is he one's oldest male relative, nor is it even when a seagull disposes of its waste on one's head, but rather, is to fool or deceive someone
- The years I spend as a student will most likely be the best years of my life
- Don't even attempt to fight over a bedroom with two lawyers
To summarise: My family are mad and I love them for it!