Friday, August 11, 2006

Ever feel like you've been walking around with your eyes closed?


I have for the last few days... and then 3 things happened


I saw this from the window of a train...




and I read this...

and this - "Praise is response. Praise happens when there is revelation, and there is revelation waiting for us around every bend, in places we would not suspect. Our task is to live with eyes wide open to God's greatness because when we see the imprint of the Creator, our insides will swell with devotion, our hearts will erupt with thankfulness. You will live, breathe, and radiate praise. The habit isn't in learning how to praise; it is in reminding yourself who to praise. It is a remembering of who you are. It is a remembering of your identity."

And so I remembered... looked around... and my heart sang in delight...

No comments: