Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Don't blame it on the sunshine!
even though I am tempted to:
this lightnessinmystepeyewideningglowinducing is not normal!
The last few days have been quality!
Voici les points forts...
- Crazy Dancing at the QM!
- silly TV and a jam at his!
- hanging out with non-blogging flatmate
- eating with lots of different people... mmmm...
- shopping with mother and sister
- finally getting round to getting a haircut
- playing a grand piano in the RSAMD
- 2 band practices
- sausages @ his
- getting my lab report in
- pretending to be a medic
In response to your comment Jonny... I did enjoy it! Though at times did feel a little out of place and was almost overcome by a strong desire to thrown in all those abbreviations I know "How was your PBL... Oh yeah I had him as my VS tutor... I spent all of yesterday in the SL"
Thankfully I didn't!
Posted by Dish at 11:43 am